Most Importantly - What does it cost? Below is our pricing breakdown and the "What you get"!
FULL 16 Hour Class for Illinois Concealed Carry Permit
- $200.00 to Armed Protective Services, LLC, for FULL 16 Hour Class including:
1. NRA Basic Pistol Course and Certification - 8 hour, 1 day course:
- What You'll Learn: Essential gun safety rules, Different types of pistols and which one is best for you, The basics of ammunition, The fundamentals of pistol shooting, Different shooting positions, The most common shooting errors, Proper gun cleaning and maintenance - How to maintain your skills
2. Illinois Concealed Carry Instruction for Permit includes - 8 hour, 1 day course: Illinois Concealed Carry requirements and live fire qualification for your Illinois Concealed Carry Permit (note cost to State of Illinois is not included in this price.)
NRA Basic Pistol Blended Course (Illinois State Police Approved!!!!!!!) Best DEAL!!!:
- $60.00 to the NRA for the online portion (see Classes & Descriptions)
- $125.00 to Armed Protective Services, LLC, for NRA Basic Pistol Phase 2, live fire qualification, Illinois Concealed Carry requirements and live fire qualification for your Illinois Concealed Carry Permit (note cost to State of Illinois is not included in this price.)
So, for $185 total you get: NRA Basic Pistol Certificate and an Illinois State Police Concealed Carry Firearm Training Certificate. Additionally, for classes over 8 hours we provide light morning snacks and lunches.
Advanced Tactical Pistol: New class this year and we are very excited to take your training to the next level! This class is designed to build your confidence and skills if your ever in a situation where you must defend yourself or your loved ones.
- Range Drills include: Close Contact (how to strike, step back and respond to a threat), using our new AutoTarget System - responding to threats anywhere in your 360 degree defendable space, shooting while moving, kneeling, prone, supported, non-dominant hand shooting - shooting from cover and concealment - shooting around barricades - clearing malfunctions and more!
- Indoor Drills include: escaping from your home, clearing stairways, retrieving a loved one, retrieving a weapon from a stored location and much more! We will useL.A.S.R. (Laser Activated Shot Report) and SIRT training systems (Click each "System" to see their web links)
Cost is $150.00 per person (brown bag lunch suggested)
****NEW ASK ABOUT THE BIRTHDAY AT THE RANGE DEAL .. $300 FOR UP TO SIX SHOOTERS, ADD $125 AND GET THE AUTOTARGET SYSTEM AS WELL ... A DEAL YOU DONT WANT TO MISS!!!!***
Illinois Concealed Carry: 3-Hour Renewal ($25.00 - best price ANYWHERE !!!):
3-HOUR RENEWAL CURRICULUM
Renewal Firearm Curriculum must be at least 3 hours and include
NOTE: Armed Protective Services, LLC is an Authorized reseller of L.A.S.R., SIRT and AutoTaget Systems, all Trade Marks (call for pricing - 217-313-0094)
Look for your desired class below. Then Click here (Contact Us) complete the form - IT'S THAT EASY!
Armed Protective Services, LLC
Date Class Type Location Seats Available Time Remarks
12/8/2018 Illinois CCW Rochester 24 (4 Minimum) Noon - $25.00, 3 Hour
Renewal 3 PM refresher. Best price around
and you still get our high quality training!
12/16/2018 Illinois CCW Rochester 24 (4 Minimum) Noon - $25.00, 3 Hour Renewal 3 PM refresher. Best price around and you still get our high quality training!
1/6/2019 Illinois CCW Rochester 24 (4 Minimum) Noon - $25.00, 3 Hour & Renewal 3 PM refresher. Best price around 1/27/2019 and you still get our high quality training!
1/12/2019 NRA Basic Pistol Rochester 24 (6 Minimum) 8A-5P 1/13/2019 Illinois CCW Both Days
3/2/2019 NRA Basic Rochester 6 (Max.) 8A-5P $350.00, for two days
Instructor Training BIT & Pistol Instructor
3/3/2019 NRA Instructor Pistol Shooting Course Must register and do
Sign up ASAP!